Here are our rules for submitting!
- If you submit through the ask box, please label it as a confession or it will be deleted. Try to refrain from submitting there. The only time you may use it is if our submit box is not working for you, or when the confession is so personal you don’t feel comfortable off anonymous. Either way, the confession will be deleted if you do not label it as “confession.”
- We only do a light check of the confessions. We read through them and fix little grammar mistakes, but we are not spell check and will not fix large structural issues. Please make sure your confessions are as easy to understand as possible.
- You will only remain anonymous if you say you want to be anonymous. We take no responsibility if you forget to put that in your submission. You will be credited automatically if you do not specify.
- NO ONE is to get criticized for a confession. If a particular image sparks a lot of discussion, we will post the messages and our input. However, no direct hate on a confession will be posted, and they will be deleted.
- There are no limitations for submitting, but please try to keep it semi-appropriate. There is a 1D blog for fantasies, and if you ask we will gladly give it it to you.
- We have to close the submissions every once and a while! We wait until we have a certain number of submissions then turn off our submit box for the time being. During this time, please DO NOT submit through our ask box. Any confessions submitted at this time - labeled or not - will be deleted.
Thank you for submitting! x